Made this awesome breakfast bowl inspired by an avocado dessert I once had at a homestay in Coorg. This quick breakfast simply requires blending 4 ingredients, and garnishing with toppings you like.
What did I use:
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and flesh removed
- 1/2 cup milk (I used skimmed milk)
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
Adjust the quantity of milk, coconut water and honey as per desired thickness and sweetness of the pudding.
How I made it:
- Blend avocado, coconut water, milk and honey in a blender until smooth
- Check for sweetness and thickness, and add in more milk and honey, depending on your preference
- Refrigerate the pudding for 30 mins, if time permits (The milk and coconut water I used were already refrigerated, so I didn’t really refrigerate the pudding before serving)
- Garnish with toppings and a drizzle of honey
Continuing with my current obsession with seeds, I used toasted sesame seeds and pumpkin seeds.
Also, chopped almonds, toasted coconut flakes and some avocado slices.
What was I listening to:
The breakfast bowl was prepared while listening to Lahore-based Punjabi folk blues band East Side Story. I discovered the band on the music streaming platform from Pakistan called Patari.
Do check out Patari and East Side Story. Absolute delight!